Der Abonnent erklärt, die Regelung über Datenschutz gelesen zu haben
In compliance with the legal obligations dictated by the legislator for the protection of privacy (arts 3 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003), our Real Estate Agency wishes to inform you in advance both of the use of your personal data and of your rights, communicating the following to you:
- 1. The data provided will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and non-excess for the sole purpose of fulfilling the mediation assignment for purchase / sale / lease relating to the property of your interest; further, your data will in any case be kept for a period of time not exceeding what is strictly necessary for the achievement of the same purpose;
- 2. The provision of data is mandatory to initiate the aforementioned negotiation relationship and failure to provide it prevents the conclusion of the same;
- 3. The provision of the data required by the anti-money laundering legislation is mandatory and any refusal to respond precludes the professional service requested. In this regard, it should be noted that the processing of personal data connected to anti-money laundering obligations will take place having regard to the specific methods of execution imposed on non-financial operators by the Regulation on identification and storage of information provided for by art. 3 paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 56/2004 and adopted with D.M. n. 143/2006;
- 4. The processing of data will be carried out by processing and archiving in paper form and with the aid of electronic tools, strictly necessary to provide you with the requested service, and inserted in a database located within our structure. The processing may involve the operations planned for by 'art. 4, paragraph 1, read) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, destruction of data, cancellation, etc.);
- 5. As part of the processing, the data is disclosed to the employees of the Agency and / or collaborators: external employees appointed by our Agency to carry out, in compliance with the privacy legislation, checks in the public registers (Conservatory of Real Estate Registers, Cadastre, etc.);
- 6. The data may be disclosed to subjects enrolled in the register of accountants and auditors and to labour consultants, as well as to banking and financial institutions or other subjects used by the Agency and to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the '' fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity and for the performance of the activity of our Agency in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you;
- 7. The data may be communicated, where necessary, to credit recovery agencies and persons registered in the register of lawyers or to public bodies for information requested by them or by persons appointed for this purpose by the latter to obtain public funding;
- 8. The Data Controller is "Studio Immobiliare Quecchia S.r.l.".
- 9. Pursuant to Article 7 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to know, at any time, what your data is at our Agency by contacting, directly or through a delegate, the Data Controller; you also have the right to have your data updated, supplemented, rectified or cancelled, to request its blocking and to oppose its processing. More precisely, the cancellation and blocking concern data processed in violation of the law. Data integration necessitates of a legitimate reason. Opposition can always be exercised with regard to commercial advertising material, direct sales or market research; in other cases, the opposition presupposes a legitimate reason.